Wildfire Fire IT Up and Turn IT On Arousal Oils (1 of each)
AROUSAL OILS TO IGNITE YOUR PASSION
WITH WARMING AND COOLING SENSATIONS
WildFire Pleasure Oils enhance your senses for intimacy and self-indulgence.
Wildfire IT Arousal Oils are for women of any age who are looking to kick their intimacy into overdrive, whether with a partner or on their own.
All-natural and made in Australia, these essential oils for arousal feature a unique blend of botanicals to help you explore your sensuality and heighten your senses.
Stimulating warmth turns up the heat. Tantalising cooling sensations tease and tingle. Edible for oral sex and safe for your intimate areas, this powerful female libido booster creates a transformational sensory experience.
For better sex, deeper intimacy and a bit of playful self-exploration, turn IT on and turn IT up for a sensational experience to arouse your sexy side.
ENHANCED INTIMACY. DEEPER SELF-EXPLORATION.
FULL SENSORY EXPLOSIONS.
• All-Natural Botanical Ingredients and Essential Oils
• Edible and Safe for Oral Sex
• No Menthol, L-Arginine, Glycerol, Parabens or Chemicals
• Won’t Dry Out Vaginal Tissue
• For Use as a Clitoral Stimulant, Not to be Used as a Lubricant
TWO WAYS TO AROUSE YOUR SENSUALITY
Wildfire Turn IT On Cooling Arousal Oil
For a cooling sensation that will leave you breathless, Turn IT On Arousal Oil features essential oils for arousal like peppermint and spearmint for intense pleasure.
• A stimulating female libido booster made with powerful aphrodisiac essential oils offering a cooling sensation that teases and tingles
• Treat yourself to more self-indulgence with an arousal oil for a satisfying solo experience
• Turn yourself on throughout the day as an everyday fragrance oil
Wildfire Turn IT Up Warming Arousal Oil
For a warm buzzing sensation to awaken your sensuality, Turn IT Up Arousal Oil uses cinnamon and clove to naturally enhance your sexual experiences.
• A clitoral stimulant with a warm, buzzing sensation to arouse your deepest desires in the bedroom
• Ignite your curiosity and explore your own body with an arousal oil that adds to your pleasure
• A fragrance oil to embrace your sensual side all day, every day
How to Enjoy Wildfire Arousal Oils
Women at any age can enjoy our Wildfire IT Arousal Oils.
The cooling and warming sensations arouse and tantalise for:
• Quicker and more powerful orgasms as a clitoral stimulant
• Sensual everyday wear as a playful fragrance
• Less dryness and fewer symptoms of menopause as a libido booster
• Encourages natural lubrication and excitement by creating a full sensory experience
Apply 1-2 drops to the finger and directly massage onto your clitoris. After 5 minutes add more if desired. Within seconds, most women feel a pleasurable sensation (at different times of the month, women feel different amounts of sensation due to their fluctuation in hormones). The effect can last up to 45 minutes.
Turn It On Ingredients
Avocado oil, Macadamia oil, Velvet bean oil-infused, Ginkgo Biloba essential oil, Vitamin E, Silica, Kava oil-infused, Cinnamon essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, Peppermint essential oil, Spearmint essential oil, Ginger essential oil.
Fire It Up Ingredients
Avocado oil, Macadamia oil, Velvet bean oil-infused, Cinnamon essential oil, Vitamin E, Ginkgo Biloba essential oil, Kava oil-infused, Silica, Rosemary essential oil, Clove essential oil, Ginger essential oil.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Apply 1 to 2 drops (we recommend 1 drop if using for the first time) onto your clitoris and allow up to 3 minutes for sensation to begin.
- The effect can last for up to 1 hour.
- Reapply as desired.
- Contains Macadamia nut oil and Avocado nut oil.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius or 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If pregnant or suffering from any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use and wipe off any oil with a tissue or dry cloth.
- Apply extra virgin olive oil, coconut oil, or sweet almond oil if experiencing any burning sensation.
- May degrade latex, not suitable for use with latex condoms.
- Not intended to be used as a lubricant.
- Keep out of reach from children.